Char Siu Pork Tenderloin
- 400g Pork Tenderloin
- 100g Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Red Food Die
- 100ml Soy Sauce
- Teaspoon Chinese 5 Spice
- 2 Tablespoons Hoi Sin Sauce
- 200ml Honey
- 2 pieces bok choy
- 50ml Toasted Sesame Oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1cm ginger
- 100g rice
1. Place pork tenderloin in slow cooker and rub with brown sugar, honey, hoi sin sauce, 5 spice, and soy sauce.
2. Cook for 8 hours on low or 4 hours on high.
3. 5 mins before the tenderloin is ready chop the ginger and garlic and warm in a wok with sesame oil.
4. Fry the bok choy until it wilts.
5. Add dark soy sauce to the pan (I prefer to use XYZ) and fry the pork in the wok until cooked through.
6. prepare the rice by filling a medium size pan with 200ml rice and add 100g rice and bring to the boil. Sieve and dry.
7. Chop the pork into strips and plate with rice and bok choy.